Study in United Kingdom

Visa Name

Tier 4 Visa

Visa Cost

£220 (A$354)

Financial Requirements (Single Undergraduate Student) 

Applicants for the Tier 4 visa need to accrue 40 points in total. Of these 30 points are attributable to the provision of a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) document, an online document provided by an approved sponsor (higher education institution). The last 10 points are awarded upon the satisfaction of the maintenance funds requirement.

The maintenance amount for the main applicant is calculated at: £800 per month for applicants intending to study in the Inner London Boroughs; and £600 per month for those intending to study elsewhere.

Maintenance must be demonstrated for:

For courses of up to 9 months duration: The full tuition fee plus the appropriate monthly amount for each month in the UK .

For courses over 9 months:   The first year of the tuition fees plus either £7200 or £5400 depending on whether they intend to study inside or outside of the Inner London Boroughs.

*Tuition fees for international students are around £9,300 per annum for classroom based courses.

Cost calculated on first year of a classroom undergraduate course (tuition and board) outside London :

£14,700+ (A$23,667)

Evidence of  Funds

These amounts must be held in the applicant’s personal bank account or that of their parent(s) / legal guardian’s bank account for a consecutive 28 day period (finishing on the date of the closing balance) ending no more than 1 month before their application.

Processing Times

Visa processing times:

  • For individual countries (main cities): China : 99% in 30 days and 3% in 2 days;
  • India : 98% in 30 days and 0% in 2 days;
  • Vietnam : 100% in 30 days and 0% in 2 days;
  • Singapore : 99% in 30 days and 18% in 2 days;
  • Malaysia : 99% in 30 days and 43% in 2 days;

Work Allowances

Under the Tier 4 (General) visa, students in foundation degrees may only work for up to 20 hours per week.

Post-Study Work and Residency

Students can remain in the UK for a full 4 months after the completion of their course for courses of more than 12 months in duration.

Students can apply for a Tier 1 (Post-study work) visa if they are not nationals from the European Economic Area or Switzerland and are currently students at institutions in the UK .

About admission, deadlines, campus life, and program choices, meet directly with the representatives from these Universities / Institutions at the International Exhibitions & Seminars on tourism Exchange in education.

with-arion! Australia ! Canada ! New Zealand ! United Kingdom ! United States !

 Right of admission is reserved & require registration register-now

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s