- (Single Undergraduate Student) (Except in Quebec , where costs are around 10% higher)
- Single Student: Tuition* + $10,000 for a 12 month period, or $833 a month.
- *Tuition fees for international students are around C$15,500 per annum.
- Cost calculated on tuition plus $10,000 for 12 month period: C$25,500+ (A$25,310)
Evidence of Funds
Evidence that the applicant can support themselves and accompanying family members while they study in Canada.This may include:
- Proof of a Canadian bank account in their name if money has been transferred to Canada ;
- The applicant’s bank statements for the past four months;
- A bank draft in convertible currency;
- Proof of payment of tuition and residence fees;
- For those with a scholarship or those with a Canadian funded educational
- Program: proof of funding paid from within Canada .
Overall: 71% of student visa applications processed in less than 28 days, 14% in 2 days or less.
Work conditions: Full-time students in Canada (contact hours greater than 15 hours a week) are generally not allowed to work while studying. The exceptions to this ruling are where a student can demonstrate that: work carried out is essential or integral to their course; employment relates to an approved research or training program; or they are temporarily destitute through circumstances beyond their control;
Post-Study Work and Residency
Students may work for a maximum of one to two years following conclusion of their study in an area of employment relating to their course.The application for a work permit must occur within 90 days of the student receiving their marks.
About admission, deadlines, campus life, and program choices, meet directly with the representatives from these Universities / Institutions at the International Exhibitions & Seminars on tourism Exchange in education.
! Australia ! Canada ! New Zealand ! United Kingdom ! United States !
|Right of admission is reserved & require registration|