- In depth Knowledge of the market and recent market developments
- Prepare marketing plans, deciding market entry strategies, & action plans
- Understanding the Working environment of International Business organisations.
- Support personal growth, lead to a deeper understanding about foreign cultures
- Develop leadership skills, self-confidence and a greater understanding
- Explore & discover new Business opportunities, Identify partners & built network
- Establish identity & to shape idea in to a reality
- & above all improve international relationships
Tourism Exchange-on destination
- Market trend , Market behaviours, Seasonality, Study in the seasonal variation of foreign tourist arrival to India, Best time for the trips & to leave for holiday out side India , Best selling destination, Collaborate with strategic partners, SWOT Analysis
Tourism Exchange-in Education,
- Overseas student study the feasibility of Student Exchange programme in India along with us while studying, how globalisation is changing the face of Tourism Industry .
- The study will include how do the Institution Expand study abroad opportunities in India?
- The object is to open the opportunities to the overseas students how they will shape academic and professional careers ,Which programs can help get them there?”
Business Tourism Exchange
The Overseas student study the feasibility of Import & Export from the various Industrial cluster-towns such as Ludhiana (woollen knitwear) Panipat (woollen blankets) and Tirupur (hosiery), export potential it’s feasibility.
- Import & Export Potential of Souvenir from India – An Introduction to Indian Handicrafts
- Study of Industrial cluster-towns such as Ludhiana (woollen knitwear) Panipat (woollen blankets) and Tirupur (hosiery), export potential it’s feasibility
- Adventure Tourism in India , Eco tourism Camping & Trekking holidays in India
- Investment opportunities in the Business of Travel & Tourism
- An overview of Indian Hotels & Hospitality Industry & Scope of Investment
The Overseas students will study the scope of wine tourism in India, etc