Are you planning to study abroad , studying abroad is a great way to expand your horizons, but before you go, there are a few things you can do to make your travels fun and safe. Some of the basic information that you may require before you plan to study abroad such as
Eligibility criteria for student visa
- How to apply for a student visa,
- How much does a student visa cost?
- List of university approved by the Government
- What evidence do you need to provide with your student visa
- How long it will take to process my applications ?
- Insurance requirements for foreign fee paying Students
- Evidence of financial support
- Can I work while holding a student visa?
- What are the Post study work & Residency conditions.
- An Introductions to IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, GRE, & How to crack it ?
Check out the options available for undergraduate and graduate programs at universities throughout Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, United Kingdom & United States.