As per the statistical data the number of Indian Nationals departures from India is 14.21Millons, which is almost double against the number of tourist arrivals in India are 6.29 millions
This indicates now the Indian tourists are thinking beyond India. From the interpretation of this statistical data we can easily conclude that there exist ample of opportunities for the overseas Tour operators & for the travel agent those who have been selling holidays packages to India & vise versa.
As per the statically data, collected & compile by Bureau of Immigration, in year 2011, the inflow of foreign tourism arrival was maximum from United states of America , United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France , Malaysia, Australia, China, Singapore These are the countries that can be selected for tourism Exchange
Potential markets for Tourism Exchange
- North America USA , Canada
- Central & South America Brazil ,Mexico
- Western Europe UK , France , Germany , Italy , Spain, Netherlands
- Eastern Europe Poland , Czechoslovakia
- West Asia UAE, Oman ,Saudi Arabia ,Turkey
- South Asia Bangladesh , Pakistan , Nepal , Sri Lanka , Bhutan
- East Asia China ,Japan ,South Korea , Malaysia ,Singapore,Thailand
- Australia Australia
- Africa South Africa , Mauritius , Kenya , Nigeria ,
Tourism Exchange-in Education,
Overseas student study the feasibility of Student Exchange programme in India along with us while studying, how globalization is changing the face of Tourism Industry.
The object is to open the opportunities to the overseas students how they will shape academic and professional careers ,Which programs can help get them there?
“The study will include how do the Institution Expand study abroad opportunities in India?
Student Exchange programme , Suggested Institute , how it work
Franchise opportunities in Study ,Visa, immigration Consultancy etc.
- An Overview of Indian Hotel Industry , Scope of Investment
- Business Travel in India – Industry in focus ,Study of Industrial cluster-towns such as Ludhiana (woollen knitwear) Panipat (woollen blankets) and Tirupur (hosiery), export potential it’s feasibility
- Souvenir from India – An Introduction to Indian Handicrafts
- Wine -Tourism Investment opportunities in the Business of Wine & Beverages
For further detail visit us http://www.tourismexchange.in/